EU Project Manager
Euromontana is looking for a new team member to take on the role of EU Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of EU funded projects related to rural development, climate change adaptation and agriculture & forestry in which Euromontana is a partner, and will take a leading role in the development of new projects.
- Leading and implementing tasks and/or work packages under the responsibility of Euromontana in EU funded projects (e.g. Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020, LIFE, Interreg), typically related to dissemination, knowledge transfer, stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Examples of activities include: drafting of dissemination and communication strategies, organisation of workshops and policy conferences, the collection of good practices, writing policy recommendations, and desk studies.
- Daily management of the projects, including participation to meetings, drafting of deliverables, long term planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Monitoring of funding programmes relevant to mountain areas and identification of opportunities for Euromontana and its members.
- Informing Euromontana members on funding opportunities and facilitating the codevelopment of project ideas within the network.
- Mapping of and networking with potential consortia and project partners outside of the Euromontana network.
- Participating in proposal preparation efforts, including drafting of tasks and budgeting on behalf of Euromontana.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience relevant to the position, including in administrative and financial management of EU funded projects, and in the implementation of dissemination and knowledge transfer activities at EU level.
- Experience working in the areas or territorial development, mountain development, climate change adaptation, forestry or agriculture.
- Experience with preparation and drafting of Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe proposals.
- Experience moderating meetings.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Academic background in domains relevant to your future responsibilities such as EU policies, agriculture, forestry, territorial development, or environmental studies.
- Good command of French (one of Euromontana’s official languages) or any other language from a European mountainous country.
- Skills and experience in event facilitation and/or stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proactive and curious attitude, willing to learn about unfamiliar topics.
- Creative & solution oriented.
- Strong attention to detail while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
EU Project ManagerScadenza