16 January 2024
Work with us: NOTICE OF COMPETITION for 2 Type B Research Grants for the Interreg Alpine Space – Transtat Project
As part of the Interreg Alpine Space – Transtat project, dedicated to the implementation of transition paths and test solutions for the adaptation of winter tourism areas to climate change, a competition is open for two positions lasting 12 months, renewable, that offer:
• Opportunity to work as a project officer in the context of an ambitious international project involving partners from 6 states of the Alpine Region;
• Professional growth path at UNIMONT, a centre of excellence of the University of Milan based in Edolo (BS) in the heart of the Central Alps;
• Work in a stimulating context surrounded by mountains;
• Inclusion in a professional and specialized team;
• Indicative monthly net salary of €1,450.00.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Support for project management activities: management of expected deadlines, deliverables, interaction with project partners and project observers from 6 states of the Alpine Region;
• Implementation of living labs (LL) in Italy: development of stakeholder engagement activities (Stakeholder Engagement Plan) and of the co-creation process together with the Lombardy Region through support for the organization of thematic tables and their moderation;
• Identification of policy-relevant recommendations at regional, national and European levels;
• Support for project communication and information dissemination activities, including the drafting of articles for the newsletter and on social media, participation in events to promote research activities and results;
• Support in the monitoring and coordination of ongoing and planned research activities of the project, with particular reference to the transferability of results in mountain contexts and the relationship with local, regional, national and European government institutions;
• Support for the organization of events and seminars for the promotion of project activities through the development of innovative methods, tools and approaches
Candidates must possess the following requirements:
• Absence of criminal convictions or ongoing criminal proceedings;
• Master’s degree or equivalent obtained according to the educational system prior to Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999 and subsequent amendments and additions or a Specialist degree pursuant to Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999;
• Expertise in the sector or research field;
• Skills in the management of territorial development projects and in drawing up related technical-scientific and administrative reports;
• Skills in data collection, processing, analysis and presentation;
• Skills in identifying and involving stakeholders and actors in the sustainable development of mountain territories;
• Good knowledge of information dissemination and communication tools and services, of the Office suite, of software for the analysis, collection and processing of data and for database management;
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken;
• Proven experience in drawing up policy recommendations and policy papers.
The place of work is Edolo (BS) – UNIMONT, center of excellence of the University of Milan.
Deadline for submitting applications: 5 February 2024, 11.59pm.
download the notice