RacCONTA LA MONTAGNA
RacCONTA LA MONTAGNA (“Narrate the mountain”) is a literary fair dedicated to nonfiction and mountain fiction that wants to highlight the cultural and evocative “power” of the mountain.
The initiative is a Ge.S.Di.Mont project in memory of Alida Bruni, a courageous and brilliant colleague from the University of the Mountain who had a great passion for literature, coordinated by Arch. Claudio Gasparotti.
The project was presented within CIME A MILANO 2017, as part of the initiative “Reading the Mountains” promoted by the Alpine Convention to celebrate the International Mountain Day, Monday 11 December at 19.30 in the Aula Magna of the University of Milan. At the same time, the first appointment of the project was with the author Roberto Casati who presented his book “The lesson of the cold” (ed. Einaudi).
RacCONTA LA MONTAGNA is a literary aperitif that takes place at the University of the Mountain in Edolo, where the authors will tell and discuss their books. A working group composed of UNIMONT university students wil commit to read the books proposed in the review, to dialogue with the author during the presentation.
All the meetings are open to the public and free. IT’S POSSIBLE TO FOLLOW THE MEETING EVEN IN STREAMING!
THE CURRENT EDITION
It is possible to consult the thematic bibliography on the website of the Valle Camonica Library System.
- Poster RacCONTA LA MONTAGNA 2019-2020
- With the contribution of: Consorzio per la Tutela dei vini I.G.T. Valcamonica; Consorzio per la Tutela del Formaggio Silter; Associazione “Mais Nero Spinoso”; Valle Camonica Servizi; Federbim; Acque Bresciane; Fondazione Cariplo; Fondazione Cogeme Onlus.
- With the sponsorship of: Regione Lombardia; Distretto Culturale di Valle Camonica; Sistema Bibliotecario Bresciano; Comune di Edolo
2018 -2019 EDITION
- Poster RacCONTA LA MONTAGNA 2018-2019
- With the contribution of: Regione Lombardia, Consorzio per la Tutela dei vini I.G.T. Valcamonica; Consorzio per la Tutela del Formaggio Silter; Consorzio della castagna; Fondazione Cogeme Onlus.
- With the sponsorship of: Distretto Culturale di Valle Camonica; Sistema Bibliotecario Bresciano; Acque Bresciane.
2017 -2018 EDITION
- Poster racCONTA LA MONTAGNA 2019-2020
- Partners: Consorzio per la Tutela dei vini I.G.T. Valcamonica, Consorzio per la Tutela del Formaggio Silter Camuno-Sebino , Consorzio della Castagna di Valle Camonica e la Cassa Rurale Val di Sole