2 August 2022
UNIMONT, Center of Excellence of the University of Milan takes part in the meeting “Do people still live in parks?”
A chat with the Associazione Riabitare l’Italia, the Italian Meteorological Society, UNIMONT – University of Milan – Officine Giovani Aree Interne and Consorzio Caire
Tomorrow, 2nd July 2022, Prof. Anna Giorgi – Coordinator of the Undergraduate Course in Enhancement and Protection of the Mountain Environment will take part in the meeting “Do people still live in parks?” in Ronco Canavese in the Soana Valley organized on the 100th anniversary of the institution Gran Paradiso National Park.
- Lorenzo Giacomino – Mayor of Ronco Canavese
- Marco Bonatto Marcello – President of the Unione Montana Valli Orco e Soana
- Italo Cerise – President of the Gran Paradiso National Park (video intervention)
- Marco Bussone – UNICEM President
1st PART “THE LENSES OF LIVING IN PROTECTED AREAS”
- CLIMATE/ENVIRONMENT – Daniele Cat Berro
- ARCHITECTURE/LANDSCAPE – Antonio De Rossi
- SOCIETY/COMMUNITY – Giampiero Lupatelli
- BUSINESSES – Anna Giorgi
- YOUNG PEOPLE/PARTICIPATION – Giulia Sonzogno
- SERVICES/WELFARE – Alessandra De Renzis
2nd PART “QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, IDEAS FOR VISION AND ACTION”
- Lorenzo Giacomino interviews Roberto Colombero
AT THE END, CELEBRATION CAKE FOR THE 100 YEARS OF THE GRAN PARADISO NATIONAL PARK
The meeting will be part of the event “A FANTASTIC VALLEY – ‘MASCHE’ (witches), PRODUCTS AND BIODIVERSITY” organized to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Gran Paradiso National Park.
The meeting will take place tomorrow, 2nd July 2022, at 3.00 pm in the Municipal Hall (formerly the Parish Theater) in Ronco Canavese in Valle Soana (TO) and in live streaming.