29 June 2022
The UNIMONT Centre of the University of Milan takes part in the event “Development climbs high – tools and actions for mountain revitalization”
On Friday 17th June 2022 Prof. Anna Giorgi – Coordinator of the Undergraduate Course in Development and Protection of the Mountain Environment of the University of Milan, UNIMONT Centre – will take part in the event “Development climbs high – tools and actions for mountain revitalization”.
The event, organized by Confindustria Belluno Dolomiti, will host Minister Hon. Mariastella Gelmini, head of the Department for Regional Affairs and Autonomies of the Italian Republic.
- Oscar De Pellegrin , Mayor of Belluno
- Lorraine Berton, President of Confindustria Belluno Dolomiti and Coordinator Confindustria per la Montagna
- Roberto Padrin, President of the Province of Belluno
- Dario Bond, President of the Fondo Comuni di Confine
- Mario Conte, Mayor of Treviso and President of ANCI Veneto
- Ennio Vigne and Marco Bussone, Uncem
- Silvia Cestaro, Regional Councilor of Veneto
- Luca Masneri, Mayor of Edolo and Mountain Technical Table Coordinator
- Hon. Federico D’Incà, Minister for relations with Parliament
- Carlo Bonomi, President of Confindustria (Video message)
Innovation and Skills: the challenge of attractiveness for the mountains
- Anna Giorgi, Full Professor at the University of Milan, head of the Unimont Centre
- Maria Isabella Leone, Luiss Associate Professor, Open Innovation Professor
- Alfredo Maglione, President of Industrio Venture
- Matteo Cristani, Associate Professor at the Computer Science Department of the University of Verona
- Agostino Cortesi, Full Professor of Computer Science and Coordinator PhD in Computer Science, Ca ‘ Foscari University of Venice
Conclusions Hon. Mariastella Gelmini, Minister for regional affairs and autonomies
Moderated by Cristian Arboit, Journalist
The event will take place next Friday – 17th June, 2022 – at 10.30 at Palazzo Bembo, in Via Loreto, 34 – Belluno.