Job Opportunity: Call for Applications for Research Fellowship Type B – duration 12 months renewable
As part of the MountResilience project, co-funded by the European Commission on the Horizon Europe Missions dedicated to climate change adaptation, a call for applications is open for a renewable 12-month position offering:
- Opportunity to work as a project officer within an ambitious international project involving 47 partner institutions from 13 European countries;
- Professional growth path at UNIMONT, Excellence Hub of the University of Milan based in Edolo (BS) in the heart of the Central Alps;
- Work in a challenging context surrounded by mountains;
- Placement in a professional and specialized team;
- Indicative monthly net pay of € 1,750.00.
The figure sought will be responsible for:
- Supporting project coordination and monitoring of project progress, coordinating planned activities to implement pilot activities in 6 European mountain regions;
- Supporting the creation of a Nature Based Solutions database, the development of co-creation and stakeholder engagement methods, and the creation of a social engagement strategy;
- Supporting the development of a decision- making toolbox for the implementation of the pilot regions;
- Collaborating on dissemination activities of the project results in the international arena.
Scholars with a professional scientific curriculum suitable for carrying out the research activities envisaged in this call for applications, holding a Master’s degree (single-cycle or other) re eligible to participate in this public selection.
Knowledge of Nature Based Solutions and data collection methodologies in the environmental field;
Good knowledge of dissemination and communication tools and services, data collection analysis and processing software;
Previous experience in international projects;
Language knowledge: English.
The workplace is Edolo (BS) – UNIMONT, Excellence Hub of the University of Milan.
Application deadline: December 4, 2023, 11:59 p.m.
Research Fellowship Type B – duration 12 months renewableDeadline