24 October 2018
Graduation sessions of the A.Y. 2017/2018 of the Degree Course in Conservation and Sustainable Development of Mountain Areas
One student graduated in Conservation and Sustainable Development of Mountain Areas at the Mountain University on 24th September, 2018 at 10.30:
- ARICOCCHI TERESA – Analysis of the potential of three herbaceous species for environmental restoration interventions .
Six students graduated in Conservation and Sustainable Development of Mountain Areas at the Mountain University on 23rd October, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- APPOLONIA ALESSANDRO – The colors of the Alta Via del Silter : floristic study for the enhancement of some paths of the Alta Valcamonica
- ARCHETTI ROBERTO – Local marketing as a lever for local development: the case study of the municipality of Adrara San Rocco
- BOSIO PAOLO – Contribution to the knowledge of Linaria Tonzigii Lona, a steno-endemic species of the Bergamasche Prealps.
- COLNAGO LEONARDO – The relationship between landscape and soil conservation: two case studies in the province of Varese
- GRITTI ANDREA – Environmental analysis of the Mont Blanc massif area
- MAXENTI LORENZO – Conservation measures of Rosalia Alpina and Piciformes in the Val Masino regional state forest