29 June 2022
“From destination to experience: today’s mountain for tomorrow’s tourism “
The mountain is still at the center of attention and debates in view of important events such as the 2026 Winter Olympics. The UNIMONT Centre contributes its expertise.
Next Friday, 1st July 2022, Confcommercio Veneto is organizing the event “From destination to experience: today’s mountain for tomorrow’s tourism” at the Treviso Chamber of Commerce in Belluno.
9.50 MEETING OPENING
- Mario Pozza, President of the Treviso and Belluno Chamber of Commerce
- Paolo Doglioni, President of Confcommercio Belluno and in charge of Confcommercio-Imprese per l’Italia for mountain policies
- Federico Caner, Councilor for EU Funds, Tourism, Agriculture and Foreign Trade of the Veneto Region
- Anthony La Salandra, Director of Risposte Turismo
10.25 FROM REGULATIONS TO THE 2026 OLYMPIC GAMES
- Dario Bond, President of the Joint Committee for the Management of the Agreement for the Fondo Comuni di Confine
- Loretta Credaro, Vice President of Confcommercio-Imprese per l’Italia and responsible for the coordination, activities and initiatives for the Milan – Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics
- Paolo Doglioni, President of Confcommercio Belluno and in charge of Confcommercio-Imprese per l’Italia for mountain policies 1
11.00 OPPORTUNITIES, VISIONS AND TOOLS AVAILABLE
- Manuele Baldissarutti, Member of the Board of Directors of Associazione Comelico Nuovo
- Josep Ejarque, Director of FTourism & Marketing
- Anna Giorgi, Coordinator of the Undergraduate course in Development and Protection of the Mountain Environment – UNIMONT-University of Milan
- Giuliano Vantaggi, Site manager of the Associazione Patrimonio delle Colline del Prosecco and Coordinator of UNESCO sites in Veneto Region
11.40 THE PATH PROFESSIONALS WOULD LIKE
- Patrizio Bertin, President of Confcommercio-Imprese per l’Italia Veneto
• Massimiliano Schiavon, President of Federalberghi Veneto and President of Fondazione ITS Turismo Veneto
- Graziano Prest, President of FIPE Belluno
The event will take place next Friday – 1st July 2022 – at 9.30 am in the Sala Luciani of the Treviso Chamber of Commerce, Belluno, Piazza S. Stefano 15/17.