23 May 2022
Final event of the A-RING project – Alpine Research Innovation capacity Governance
The final event of the A-RING – Alpine Research Innovation capacity Governance project will take place in the Sala Napoleonica of the University of Milan on Tuesday 31st May 2022, from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
During the event the main objectives of the project will be presented, the past and future perspectives of the Smart Specialization Strategies (S3) will be discussed and the likelihood of future collaboration for the development of Research and innovation of the Alpine Macroregion (R&I) will be examined.Stakeholders involved in business, research and public bodies of the Alpine Space will initiate a discussion on how to enhance Smart Specialization Strategies (S3) at a regional level.
The main objective of the A-RING project, leader by the Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods of the University of Milan, is to align priorities in the research and innovation sector of the regions included in the Alpine Macroregion (EUSALP – EU Strategy for the Alpine Region) with the aim of promoting thematic collaborations at transnational level. A-RING aims to improve the level of application of multilevel and transnational governance in the Alpine Space thanks to an adequate mix of policies that are at the same time consistent with the vision of public authorities and synergistic and/or complementary to S3/RIS strategies, facilitating a context of collaboration thanks to the inclusion of the academic world and the economic sector.
The event will be held both face-to-face and online.
- 9.00 – 9.15 WELCOME ADDRESS, Prof. Giuseppe De Luca, University of Milano, A-RING Lead Partner
- 9.15 – 9.45 INTRODUCTION R&I IN THE ALPINE SPACE, AN OVERVIEW
- 9.45 – 10.15 ALPINE R&I BLUEPRINT, Effie Amanatidou, on behalf of the Slovenian Ministry of education, science and sport
- 10.15 – 10.45 POLICY RECOMMENDATION SHEET
- Corinna Schaar, Hochschule Kempten – University of Applied Science
- Floriana Mulazzi, University of Milan
- Christina Lang, Hochschule Konstanz – University of Applied Sciences
10.45 – 11.00 coffee break
- 11.00 – 12.30 ROUND TABLE: BRINGING COLLABORATIBVE R&I “DOWN TO EARTH” N THE ALPINE SPACE, Chairing: Floriana Mulazzi, University of Milan
12.30 – 13.30 lunch break
- 12.30 -13.30 POSTER SESSION: COLLABORATIVE R&I THROUGHOUT THE ALPINE REGION
- 13.30 – 14.00 ALPINE R&I POLICY BRIEF FOR THE ALPINE SPACE, Elena Banci, AREA Science Park
- 14.00 – 14.30 R&I POLICY LIVE SCENARIOS IN THE ALPINE SPACE, Harald Ladich, Wirtschaftsagentur Burgenland
- 14.30 – 15.45 ROUND TABLE: PUBLIC AUTHORITIES ND R&I IN THE ALPINE SPACE, Chairing: Stefano Sala, University of Milan
- WRAP-UP AND CONCLUSIONS
For more information see the POSTER