29 July 2023
Enroll in the new Master’s Degree of the UNIMONT centre of the University of Milan
The Master’s Degree Course, in English, “Valorization and Sustainable Development of Mountain Areas” – MOUNTAINSIDE, presents a unique, multidisciplinary and “glocal” training offer, which combines local and international contexts. This study course trains expert professionals in the valorization and sustainable development of mountain areas and takes place entirely in Edolo (BS), in the heart of the Central Alps, a location that allows students to integrate teaching activities in the lecture room with numerous outings and field trips.
(to be obtained by 31st December 2023)
- Bachelor’s degree in classes L-25 (Agricultural and Forestry Sciences and Technologies) or L-26 (Agro-Food Sciences and Technologies) or L-32 (Environmental and Natural Sciences and Technologies).
If in possession of a different university degree, it is necessary to have acquired at least 45 credits (ECTS) in the scientific-disciplinary sectors indicated in the Study Plan.
- B2 level knowledge of the English language demonstrated through a language certificate among those accepted by the University or by taking a placement test at the University Languages Center (SLAM) according to the calendar published on the SLAM website.
- BY 31st OCTOBER 2023 – Submit the admission application on the portal of the University of Milan following the procedures specified in article 3 of the Admission Notice.
- BY 31st DECEMBER 2023 – Be in possession of the qualifications and the curricular and language requirements indicated in the admission requirements.
- BY 15th JANUARY 2024 – Submit the enrollment application on the portal of the University of Milan following the procedures and deadlines specified in article 5 of the Admission Notice.
For more information, contact us on 02/50330500 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
For more information on the UNIMONT Campus: CLICK HERE