Area of interest
RISK MANAGEMENT IN EUROPEAN PROJECTS
Aula Magna | Università della Montagna, Via Morino 8 - Edolo (BS)
Sara Grilli - CEFRIEL
Watch the video
The following topics will be dealt with during the conference:
- Risk management: basic concepts, management strategies and methodological approach
- Risk syntax: how to describe the risk
- Classification and management of uncertainty: epistemic uncertainty and aleatoric uncertainty
- Risk management processes: planning, identification, analysis and response plan
- Risk management tools and techniques
- Practical examples of application of risk management techniques in European projects
- Fitting risk management processes and tools to the needs and expectations of project stakeholders
- The importance of the risk register
DO YOU HAVE A COURSE OR A PROJECT TO TELL THE PORTAL ABOUT?
Fill in the form to become part of the Unimont network!
The Unimont logo distinguishes all educational and research initiatives, developed and/or approved by the Mountain University, which aim at a sustainable development and enhancement of mountain areas compatible with environmental, social and economic conservation.