Areas of interest
POLICIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND ENHANCEMENT OF MOUNTAIN AREAS: LEGISLATION FOR MOUNTAIN AREAS
Minimum 80% of lessons (also online)
Applications should be submitted by 11 April 2016, as indicated in the notice of the University of Milan, following these steps:
- register at the University website registration page (for those who are already registered is not necessary to repeat the operation). N.B. in the field “User type” it is necessary to select “LAUREATO ESTERNO”
- Once registered, LOGIN to the SIFA page
- Once you LOGIN, access the “online services” page and click on “7. Postgraduate courses – Advanced Courses “
- Fill in all the fields and print the the receipt
- Send to the Organizing Committee: copy of the application receipt duly signed; curriculum vitae et studiorum; cover letter that talks about the experience in this specific field and the motivations to follow the course.
Participants will be selected on the basis of the curriculum vitae assessment.
Participants must be minimum 15 and maximum 30.
Bachelor or Master degree.
Segreteria di Edolo 0364-71324
The course is also online.
Via Morino 8, 25048 Edolo (BS)
The advanced course in Policies for the development and enhancement of mountain areas: legislation for mountain areas aims to provide knowledge and skills related to legislation and legal specifications for mountain areas.
The course also aims to develop methodological aspects, to provide tools for the study and analysis of any source of law and of any Institution and any Subject relating to the mountains. The course will take place from 6th May to 9th July 2016, the first week on Fridays (2: 00 p.m. – 6: 00 p.m.) and Saturday (9: 00 a.m. -1: 00 p.m.) and the second on Tuesdays and Thursdays (5: 00 p.m. – 7: 00 p.m.). The course will last 64 hours.
- The socio-economic framework for the development of mountain areas
- Alpine Macroregion: historical and institutional profiles
- The framework of national and international policies on mountain
- Elements of constitutional law
- Article 44 co. 2 of the Italian Constitution and mountain areas: which model for the Republic?
- The measures in favor of mountain areas: legal regulation of the mountain territory between uniformity and specificity, the role of State and Regions.
- The local law and the Italian law n.56/2014
- Elements of Administrative Law
- Responsibility accounting and revenue management in the administrative proceedings. Basic legal aspects
- The impact of the law and of EU policies
- The mountain as a common good: legal theories and legal approaches to the topic
- The government of the mountain territory
- Policy Making in mountain areas
- The territory as a legal right and its enhancement and protection in relation to mountain specificities
- Law of sustainable development for the mountains
- The mountain and the energy law
- Elements of agricultural law
- Elements of forest law
- Laws relating to landscape and archaeological aspects
- Law relating to the system of constraints for the hydrogeological and wooded areas
- Law for the protected areas
- Elements of law of tourism
- The mountain professions
- Workshops and focus groups
- Laboratory: the relationship between the normative-legal aspects and socio-economic references in the approach to the mountain
you might also affect
Areas of interest
DO YOU HAVE A COURSE OR A PROJECT TO TELL THE PORTAL ABOUT?
Fill in the form to become part of the Unimont network!
The Unimont logo distinguishes all educational and research initiatives, developed and/or approved by the Mountain University, which aim at a sustainable development and enhancement of mountain areas compatible with environmental, social and economic conservation.