The University Centre of Excellence “Mountain University” has affirmed itself thanks to the MIUR Framework Agreement (MIUR Uff. III Prot. 1293 dated 05/08/2011).
The agreement aims to launch and strengthen the “Mountain University” as a national learning centre for university education regarding mountain areas and includes 3 areas of action.
- Enhancement of the undergraduate course
- Development of training within sectors which are strategic for the mountain economy:
- Energy and tourism
- Multi- and inter-disciplinary approach, involvement of other universities with similar expertise
- Identification and testing of innovative teaching approaches with high technological content – such as via Web, virtual classroom, blended learning
- Promoting networking among national research groups
- Connection and collaboration with international institutions which deal with mountain issues
- Facilitating a scientific focal point about mountain issues
- Technical-scientific support to governance institutions
- Creation of a cultural hub regarding mountain areas
DO YOU HAVE A COURSE OR A PROJECT TO TELL THE PORTAL ABOUT?
Fill in the form to become part of the Unimont network!
The Unimont logo distinguishes all educational and research initiatives, developed and/or approved by the Mountain University, which aim at a sustainable development and enhancement of mountain areas compatible with environmental, social and economic conservation.