9 September 2020
European Research and Innovation Days – 22-24 september – Enrollment Open
The Ge.S.Di.Mont. Research Center of UNIMONT – centre of excellence of the University of Milan – announces the opening of enrollment for the “European Research and Innovation Days” , which will be held online from 22 to 24 September 2020.
The European Research and Innovation Days are the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
The value and biggest opportunity of this virtual event comes from building connections and encouraging fruitful exchange between diverse participants, in order to arrive at creative and impactful solutions. Discover the full programme of the Event.
The European Research and Innovation Days are open to all, and registration is free of charge.
Everyone has something to offer, and ways to benefit:
- Students – gain access to new knowledge and enjoy the chance to meet experts in your field
- Researchers – share your ideas and connect with future collaborators and funding opportunities
- Start-ups – discover what’s going on in the field and find inspiration
- Research administrators – whether you represent academia or other institutions, boost research and grant applications thanks to insights into the current state of play
- Policy experts – learn how your field is changing and adapting, help shape what happens next
- Citizens – a chance to shape your future and be part of vital conversations
The first Edition
The first annual European Research and Innovation Days took place in Brussels on 24-26 September 2019. The event brought together stakeholders, policy makers and thought leaders to debate and shape the future research and innovation landscape; also in view of the publication of the European Calls for Funding for Research and Technology Transfer foreseen by the new EU programming 2021-2027.
You can view the recordings of the first edition relating to the “Policy Conference” (click here) and relating to the “Innovative Europe Hub” (click here).